Friday, October 12, 2007

Where's the Indians-Red Sox Game?...

The local paper said something about the Indians-Red Sox game coming on Fox around 7:00 tonight. There must have been a rainout because Fox keeps showing Red Sox batting practice video all night. Why the heck would they waste precious Friday night prime time with BP?!

Oh, wait a minute... It looks like it's the Indians turn for some BP. But why is Eric Gagne pitching it?

Boy, I hope the Rockies-Diamondbacks game isn't rained out as well. I really want to watch some baseball tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

george, will you be firing torre this season?

Fake George Steinbrenner said...

You bet I am! As it turns out though, I've already reached the maximum number of managerial firings an owner is allowed in this league. As a result, I have to turn the reigns over to my boys to wrap this one up. It's a crazy league!