Friday, July 27, 2007

Billy Martin's Comeback

I must have gotten some bad information a long time ago. Several years back someone told me that the reason I haven't seen Billy around lately is because he died in some sort of wacky car accident. It turns out those idiots were wrong!

Billy must have gone back for a law degree because I see he's now representing that Mike Vick kid in that ugly dog fighting case. Billy's changed his appearance fairly significantly from the days when we worked together. I don't think I would have recognized him.

Mike Vick, if you're reading this, you picked a great attorney. Billy is and always has been a fighter. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, which makes me wonder about how difficult the bar exam is these days, but he's a bit of a pit bull...oops, I guess that's not the best analogy for this one. Well, you know what I mean!

No comments: