Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Miss the Good Old Days

While trying to distract myself from the train wreck known as the current season, I couldn't help but daydream to yesteryear. 2000. Gosh, has it really been that long since we've won a World Series? What a team we had back then...the fellas really pulled together back in those days. A few extra million bucks seemed to make a difference in 2000. Now I feel like I'm just wasting my money, day in, day out.

Speaking of which, this "team" managed to squeeze out all of one hit against the Oakland A's yesterday. We're talking about Oakland, a team that probably doesn't makes as much as what I'm paying ARod by himself! A team that is 3-7 in their last 10 games! All they had to do was come to our house to get some momentum.

I'll tell you what, I'm past the point of being pissed off and am not going to just sit back and watch this continue. Don't be surprised when some big things happen in the coming days...

No comments: