Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You're Wrong!: Money DOES Buy Happiness

I couldn't help chuckle when reading this pathetic little letter to me by some alleged Yankees fan named Adam Niemi. He's bellyachin' about the same thing I've been hearing about for the past couple of years. "Gee, George, why do you have to move from Yankee Stadium?"

Shut up. It's my team and I can do what I want.

Commoners like you simply don't understand that we can't squeeze any more luxury boxes into Yankee Stadium. So how do you expect my great-great-great-great grandkids to get by if we don't find a solution to this future revenue issue?!

Come on, people. There's a reason why I'm "The Boss" and you're not.

Enjoy the final season in Yankee Stadium. Hell, we're only moving next door, so it's not like we're leaving the Bronx. In a couple of years everyone will forget about the whole debacle. And I'll be counting all the new money that's coming my way! Yeah, baby!!!!

1 comment:

AdamStan said...

Well, first thing's first, I'm not a Yankee fan.

As fake a George Steinbrenner as you are, is as fake as my "letter".

Welcome to satire and Go Cubs!